Sunday, September 4, 2011

PresentIGet

30 August 2011
Sunny
PRESENTsssss
 Get this ang pau from my Poh poh! 

Bought this as birthday present to self, Camera holder. 


 My love PLAY bag my dear gang present to me wan
Thanks to,
Jian Ling
Shu Wen
Hwee Cheng
Adeline
Mun Fai
love you all, muackzZ.


Starbucks bottle, get this from my lovely family. 

This present get from,
Sook Teng
Kah Mun
Jing Mun
Chui Yee
Thank you very much, love it!

This shoe get from Red Modani Boss, Simon Ling
after I wear this shoe look very tall!!!

Domo Wallet from,
Chan Guan 
Ka Heng
Chun Meng
Kai-shiung
Thank you~

WISHsssss

Sook Teng:
Happy Birthday! Stay happy, and try to be positive person but not negative!
So all the best, enjoy your day tomorrow! <3 Good night. (:

Chee Fung:
生日快乐~ 又大一岁啦~ 希望你每天都开开心心 :-)

Sak:
Guai Muimui, happy birthday ar... Haha, long time din c u liao, hope have a good and sweet birthday,
dream come true ar! Muack, take care

Chi Xiang:
Happy birthday fa sek~~

Shu Wen:
Happy birthday to my dear pretty girl. stay healthy and sexy :-) :-) :-) miss ya! Elmo

Wei Jian:
Happy birthday dude xD

Jian Ling:
生日快乐~^^
希望你天天开心~

Mun Fai:
生日快乐!万事如意 :-D

Kai-shiung:
Almost forget..

Li shanne:
Happy birthday and selamat hari raya!!!

Wan Thung:
Happy Birthday to you, Tze Yin!
Stay pretty and happy oh~
Wish you all the best especially in your SPM. 
I love you xD
I hope we can go out one day Haha :P
Good luck! Have a blast ^^

Got all this wish from my lovely friends, Thank you very much!
Love you guys!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...