Thursday, September 15, 2011

StarbucksTumbler

15 September 2011
Raining


Today, I spoil my Starbucks Tumbler
my heart so pain
just used it 2 weeks only
need save money and buy one more again
T^T 




After school with mummy and sister went to Sakai Sushi had lunch
We chat want go to where travel and mummy suggest go to Macao(Hong Kong) or Bali 
I said I want go to Macao because Macao have many things to buy and shop
And mummy still said next year October she will go to Taiwan and ask who want to follow 
I first said want to go because I like Taiwan and also because Jay Chou live there too
Then maybe I can go to visit Mr.J餐厅 Haha
Think also fun, hope really can go and my passport not yet expiry too Kaka


Wish dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...