Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hp

11 August 2011
Sunny

Yesterday night my brother chat with me about phones
He tell me this phone that phone very nice and good
& I'm interesting with 3 phone now
Oh my, I'm crazy now
But got 2 type of phone is most expensive wan
because is HTC
my dream phone!

My brother told me,
he want to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace
and he told me the price are cheap
then I talk to him,
I trade in mine phone and buy this
He said me buy his dream phone again
Haha


This is Samsung Galaxy Ace
look like my phone right?
but the function is different 
better than mine!


This is HTC Desire HD!
everything is very HD
I very like it
but the price is very very expensive!
Just can become my dream phone


This is HTC Incredible S
It's very nice too & cool
price? no need say d la
no eyes see the price too!


Incredible again?
I still saving money buy my Incredible J leh
How many years ago I only can buy mine Incredible J?

My birthday is coming
Who can present this as my birthday present?

Answer:
NOBODY.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...