Sunday, September 4, 2011

BookFest@KLCC

31 August 2011
Sunny


Woke up early morning and prepare go hang out to KLCC book fest. Wuhoo, I want buy many book and my sister write down a long list which book she want to buy. 


After reached at KLCC centre, we having breakfast at food court. After that we go to book fest. The book fest was big and got 4 level I think. 


We started searching the books we want. The book fest was many people, walk also hard. We keep as the worker where is the book we want? Haha, the worker also very cham. Finally, I got all the book but still have 3 books dint find it, nvm. 


We used RM300+ bought all this books and RM200+ bought stationery. Total are RM500+, oh no! Mummy wallet pain pain le. XP


Almost 4 o'clock we leave KLCC and went to ate KFC. After that went to Connaught night market walk walk. I meet Seow Hon at there!


 Like this look!

My youngest brother! 


My sister and I! 


 Taken photo with Jay Chou, HAha!

 The books we bought!

Cool right?

Walao!

- End -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...