Monday, October 29, 2012

BigbangConcertPart1

27 October 2012
Sunny

BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR MALAYSIA
 2012 #PART 1

Outfit of the day. Wearing Bad boy shirt.
RM49.90 for this short jeans pant, special bought for BIGBANG concert.
Before.
After. Can you see any different?
Ya, the cool staff added by myself.
Accessories of the day. 
Bought this lens for concert too.
I'm buying PINK color but can't see the color :(
The shoe & socks also special for concert.
Actually this shirt special for concert too.

Wearing the lens.
Love my pink hair.
The cool ear ring for the concert.
Going Stadium Merdeka from college.
My cousin with the cool umbrella.
With her lovely tabi post card.

My cousin friend.
We are the first 50 people queuing the line. 
Took photo with my love --- GD.
I want to kiss you badly~
Met friends there. Long time no see!

Saw the famous blogger --- Ashley.
She really very tall.






OMG. It's raining. Hate it. Please stop.

Went inside to the Stadium already. 




End. Too sad. Too fast. Cry!
Made by my cousin.
I collect all. so happy. 
Behind was the lyrics. 








LED.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...