Monday, September 13, 2010

??? Day at Mcd


13 September 2010
Sunny

Don know how many days work at Mcd already. But I think got one week already, inside this one week really work hard and now I work at Mcd I feel sien already. Sometimes feel very bu shuang because those stupid customers. Are you know how to take order? Befor you take order please can think properly what order you want to take only tell me? 

Sometimes also feel give senior bully, but what can I do? Just keep silent, do own work only. Don know why always arrange my work time so long and so until night, I feel very tired you know? Haiz, this is I first time work at Mcd also is last time. I wont work at Mcd anymore. After this one week more, I take my salary and say bye bye to Mcd. Next time no see! WTF!

And I don wan post any blog about Mcd already because life at Mcd every day also is same -- get bully only. SHIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...