Monday, September 13, 2010

You know???

13 September 2010
Sunny


Ya, you don know. Because I never told you and you cannot feel it also. You don know when I am joking with you after that you angry me already, and I also nothing can say. You really is a super stupid pig. You make me moody, bad guy. 

You feel no problem? I feel big problem le. Let me tell you, if one gal really like a guy but the guy are not like her of course is feel very hurt to her. And also waste the gal time if really don like her please say properly to her. Don let her think too much and give some time to her put down the guy and become friend again. 

Many things don know want how to say out. And don know after say out what will happen. Guys don hurt gals anymore. You effected my life. STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...