Thursday, September 30, 2010

Days


30 September 2010
Sunny Day

Long time no update my blog already >< because time online not enough. I have many blog want to update but I'm lazy now and already forget what happen at that day. Haha! So, just let it go~ But I still remember that 25 Sept (Saturday) Morning we scout have one day trip and Night we got mooncake festival too, next day Morning we are going to Mcd run. What a full plan is it? But it is have FUN and Nice Day too, love it! 94 Scout's the best!

Today  is my best friend birthday, at here I want to wish him "Happy Birthday, buddy!" Haiz, Today cannot celebrate with you and Sunday suddenly cannot celebrate with you too, don sad don sad. Maybe after exam will celebrate for you with Shu Wen and Hwee Cheng together. At last, wish you "Happy Birthday" and all the best in your exam soon. Stay happy ya ^ ^.

Oh no, exam is coming soon. After PMR we start final exam so inside this holiday I have to work hard study and prepare for the exam is coming soon. This time exam until 3 November is very long and all chapter are coming out at text papers. I don know I can do well in this time exam or not, but I will try my best! God bless me.

IMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...